Visit the Nike Club Shop at http://www.clubwebshop.com/mytchettathletic
Please note this is for private purchase and not for managers to order their requirements directly, these will be processed centrally by the Kit Manager. The following information has been advised by the shop provider as advice about payment options for ordering items from the new site.
Payment & Club Kit Orders
1. When the required items have been added to basket, the individual will then need to follow our checkout process. All members will need to register an account on your club shop and then proceed to the checkout page, where they will be given the relevant payment options as outlined below:
a. Sagepay (credit/debit card) – selecting this payment method will direct them to the sagepay website whereby they can enter their own payment details, with delivery to the registered card holders address.
b. Cheque Payment – selecting this payment method will save their current items as awaiting payment. We will not process this as an order until we have received the cheque. Orders will not be shipped until after our cheque clearance period, which is 2 weeks from date of receipt.
c. Bank Transfer – selecting this payment will save their current items as awaiting payment. We will not process this as an order until we have received the bank payment. Bank details are provided on the confirmation page.
d. Credit Account – this payment option will only be available to the clubs kit manager. No other committee members, managers, players etc will have this payment method available to them.
Exclusively available in England to FA Charter Standard Community & Development Clubs, Nike Partner Club status has the objective of raising standards in grass roots football. From investment in coaching accreditation courses, to supporting clubs in raising their profile and identity in their communities, becoming a Nike Partner Club provides an exciting opportunity for development to leading Clubs.
Mytchett Athletic benefit from:
- Coaching bursaries which support parents making the first steps into coaching
- Coaching and Club Workshops held at St. Georges Park
- Entitlement to promote the club as one of an elite group of Nike Partner Clubs using the Nike Partner Club trade mark
- Exclusive access to competitions and prize draws with prizes including Professional Player visits to the club, England & Premier League tickets plus Nike product packages.