Sunday 30th April and Monday 1st May 2017
This season we are hosting our 25th Annual Tournament at our usual venue The Mytchett Centre, Mytchett, Nr Camberley, Surrey GU16 6AA.
|Age Group||Day||Time||Max Places Remaining||Register|
|Under 7s||Sunday 30th April 2017||AM||FULL||Click here to register|
|Under 8s||Monday 1st May 2017||AM||FULL||Click here to register|
|Under 9s||Sunday 30th April 2017||PM||1||Click here to register|
|Under 10s||Monday 1st May 2017||PM||FULL||Click here to register|
|Under 11s||Sunday 30th April 2017||AM||FULL||Click here to register|
|Under 12s||Monday 1st May 2017||AM||FULL||Click here to register|
|Under 13s||Sunday 30th April 2017||PM||FULL||Click here to register|
|Under 14s||Monday 1st May 2017||PM||FULL||Click here to register|
Check the list above to see when your age group play and how many places are remaining. Click the link in the register column to open the Entry Form.
We have a new system in place, powered by SportsReg.co.uk, that allows you to register for the tournament and pay online. By paying online you help reduce the time spent administering so your co-operation is warmly welcome!
The cost to register this year is £35 per team.
Payment can be made online using debit/credit card.
After you have registered you will receive an email to confirm your registration.
The 2016/17 season age qualification will apply for respective leagues that each team play in. If you run into any difficulties please contact our Tournament Organiser [email protected]
Free Entry to Fair Play Winners
In recognition of the highest levels of sportsmanship and fair play, Mytchett offer a free entry to all teams who won their respective league fair play award in 2015/16 season.
We are pleased that our tournament has long been recognised as being one of the best organised and most enjoyable in the area.
- This is a 5-a-side competition for all age groups.
- U9s-U14s age groups will feature both a Cup and a Plate knockout competition.
- U7s-U8s age groups will be a Festival-Format, with no league tables or knock-out matches. All children will receive a plaque or medal.
- Maximum squad sizes of 10 to allow more of your players to take part.
- Online registration – Click here to register
And we also provide the following.
- BBQ selling only top quality butcher’s meat, plus a tea & refreshments tent
- Experienced FA registered referees for all matches
- 12’x6′ goals for U7s-U10s and 16’x7′ goals for U11s-U14s
- Individual player trophies for Knockout Winners
- Respect Stewards to support you and oversee fair play
- WhatsApp messaging and online results service
Downloads and Links
- Download a copy of the Tournament Invite.
- Read a review of last year’s tournament.
- Visit our gallery to see photos from previous tournaments.
- Map and directions to The Mytchett Centre.
If you have any questions, please email our Tournament Organiser, Graham Goddard